30 Minute Meals – All-Time Favorite Floppy Pancakes with Butter Slices and Maple Syrup
All-Time Favorite Floppy Pancakes with Butter Slices and Maple Syrup
What you need:
2 whole eggs
¼ c. butter, melted
1 c. milk
1 ¼ c. all-purpose flour, sifted
1 T. sugar
4 t. baking powder
¾ t. salt
Butter slices for topping
Maple syrup, for topping
What you need to do:
1. Whisk the eggs in a bowl then set aside.
2. Melt the butter in a saucepan and add in the milk. Transfer to a bowl and let it cool
3. Add the butter-milk mixture into the eggs.
4. In another bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
5. Make a well in the center of the bowl, add the egg mixture and mix just until
combined (be sure not to over mix).
6. Heat a pan or griddle then scoop the batter into the pan.
7. Cook until bubbles start to develop around the edges of the pancake.
8. Flip the pancake and cook until the bottom side turns slightly brown, around 25
9. Place the pancakes on a serving dish and top them with butter slices and maple
Photo courtesy of: D. Sharon Pruitt (sxc.hu/photo/1331111)