Casserole Recipes – Creamy Mushroom Flavored Green Bean Casserole
Creamy Mushroom-Flavored Green Bean Casserole
What you need:
2 c. green beans, sliced
3 c. chicken broth
1/3 stick butter
½ c. onions, diced
½ c. fresh mushrooms, sliced
10 ¾ oz. cream of mushroom soup, 1 can
2.8 oz. French-Fried onion rings, 1 can
Pinch of House Seasoning
Butter for greasing
1 c. Cheddar, grated
1 c. salt
¼ c. black pepper
¼ c. garlic powder
What you need to do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a pot, boil the beans for 10 minutes in chicken broth. Drain in a
3. In a separate pan, melt the butter and sauté the onions and mushrooms.
4. Prepare the House Seasoning by mixing all its ingredients together (you can store
this mixture in an airtight jar for up to 6 months).
5. Add the beans to the onion-mushroom mixture followed by the cream of mushroom
soup and onion rings. Then season with the House Seasoning and stir to blend
6. Grease a 1 ½ quart baking dish then evenly spread the bean mixture into it. Bake
for 20 minutes.
7. Remove the dish from the oven and sprinkle the Cheddar on top of the casserole.
8. Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the casserole is heated