Casserole Recipes – Triple Corn and Cheese Casserole
Triple Corn and Cheese Casserole
What you need:
8 oz. pack Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
15 ¼ oz. whole kernel corn, 1 can (drained)
14 ¾ oz. cream-style corn, 1 can
1 c. sour cream
½ c. or 1 stick butter, melted
Extra butter, for greasing
1 to 1 ½ c. Cheddar, shredded
What you need to do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Put the muffin mix, whole kernel corn, cream-style corn, sour cream and butter in a
large bowl and stir well together
3. Grease a 9 x 13-inch casserole dish with butter and pour the muffin mixture into it.
4. Bake until it turns golden brown, about 45 minutes.
5. Remove the dish from the oven and sprinkle with Cheddar. Return to the oven and
bake until the cheese has melted, about 5 to 10 minutes.
6. Let rest for about 5 minutes, then serve warm.