CHICKEN PASTA RECIPES – SPICY CHICKEN AND SHRIMP PENNE PASTA
CHICKEN PASTA RECIPES
SPICY CHICKEN AND SHRIMP PENNE PASTA
What you need:
8-oz. pack penne pasta noodles, uncooked
2 deboned chicken breast, skin removed and cut into halves
5 pieces bacon, sliced
3 cloves garlic, chopped
26-oz. jar spicy red pepper pasta sauce
½ lb. medium-sized shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 red chili pepper, chopped finely
1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated and divided into two separate ½ cups
What you need to do:
1. Fill a large pot with water and add in around 1 T. salt and bring the water to a boil.
2. Add the penne pasta and cook for about 8-10 minutes or until the noodle becomes al
dente. Pour the pasta into a strainer and drain.
3. Heat the skillet over medium heat and put the bacon to render its fat. Then stir in the
garlic and chicken. Cook for about 10 minutes or until the chicken juice runs clear
4. Remove the chicken mixture from the pan and drain.
5. Pour the pasta sauce into the pan. Once it simmers, add in the shrimps and cook
until they turn opaque. Then add in the pepper.
6. When you’re ready to serve it, add the remaining ½ cup Parmesan cheese into the
pasta and toss into the sauce.
7. Place the pasta mixture on a serving dis, top it with the remaining ½ cup Parmesan
Cheese and serve.